The Series 2000 AutoDrill is a pneumatic controlled self feeding drill. Pneumatic stroke controls allow the Series 2000 AutoDrill to perform many basic drilling operations. The units may be installed in any orientation. This allows operations, that are difficult to drill manually, to be setup for trouble free production.
Stroke control is usually adjusted by varying the line pressure and flow regulation with pneumatic flow controls. The controls usually have only one stroke speed and are suitable for most blind hole and many less critical thru hole drilling applications. For two speed operation or critical drilling operations we offer our 2100 or 2200 series AutoDrills.
Multiple units can easily be controlled simultaneously for high production drilling and manufacturing requirements with a single pneumatic valve. Our pneumatic controls are available for this use and in many cases can be customized for your project.
The main features of the Series 2000 AutoDrill are:
- Self feeding drill capabilities
- Self feeding reaming, deburring and countersinking / small counter-bore capabilities
- Can receive and drive multiple drill spindle attachments
- Thrust forces to 500 lbs on shop air
- Multiple motor drive options available to suit the application
- Spindles speeds from 80 to 6,000 RPM
- Spindle stroke from minimum to 9.000″
- Custom configurations for close C-C drilling
- Built-in precision depth control
- All position mounting options
- Standard Key-Type Chuck
- Precision ER Style Collet Chuck (ER16, ER20, ER25 and ER32)
- Custom spindles available for your special tooling
- Electric or Air Motor drive options up to 2 HP
Standard Spindle Options:
- JT33 (Jacobs Taper 33) – Standard
Upgrade Spindle Options:
- JT3 (Jacobs Taper 3)
- 5/8-16 Straight Male American Standard Thread Form
- 3/4-16 Straight Male American Standard Thread Form
- Hollow Spindle Options and Others Available… If we can do it, we will! Just ask.